Germanium Analogue amplifiers are a modern antidote to a sometimes overly digital world. These amplifiers however, are state-of-the-art using the finest components and design technology available to cope with the brave new world of digital technology. Bring the warmth and musicality out of any speakers with Germanium amplifiers.
- Easy adjustment via top-mounted controls
- Performance amplifier with integrated high-current
- MOSFET-switch power supply
- Amplifier designed for minimal noise
- Reversible safety switch-off with thermal monitoring
- DC monitoring of speaker outputs with safety switch-off
- Speaker short-circuit safety switch-off
- Softstart remote muting for suppression of switch-on peaks
- Palladium-plated 20-35 mm² power and 10 mm² loudspeaker terminals
- Interference-proof certified by European CE Standard
- 0° to 180° Phase Shift
- Gain and Phase control via remote control with 5 m cable (only ONE)
- Quasi DC Coupling, frequency range 1,5 Hz – 50 kHz
- Signal Noise Ratio better than 96 dBA
- Operating Voltage 11V – 16V
- Toshiba audiophile power transistors
- Accessible flat fuse in accordance with DIN-standard
Need more information on this product or a recommendation of where to buy?
Call a friendly expert now.Email Us
Enter your postcode to locate your nearest retailers:
You will be taken to the FOUR MASTER website in order to complete your purchase.
In 5 seconds...Continue
Rainbow Germanium Two
£549.99 per unit
To order this product, follow this link to our secure online account login.